- This event has passed.
Managing Organisation Restructure, Redundancy and Retrenchment
- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn from this workshop:
- NAVIGATE through the organisational rightsizing process and make the best decisions at each stage.
- IDENTIFY common mistakes done by companies and avoid legal pitfalls.
- UNDERSTAND the difference between VSS, MSS, Retrenchment & Termination, and decide when to use each approach effectively.
- MANAGE employee separation or career transition with empathy and compassion.
- LEARN related best practices successfully employed by other companies.
- CEO, CHRO, CFO
- HR Directors
- Industrial Relations Managers
- Finance Directors
- Legal Managers
- Business owners
Expert Trainer is a versatile HR leader with more than 25 years managerial exposure in international hospitality, multinational medical device manufacturing, and global oil & gas engineering environment; with vast experience in HR business partnership, strategic policies, workforce rationalisation and industrial relations.
Expert Trainer graduated from Texas A&I University Kingsville and obtained a professional certification in Talent Management from Penn State University. He is also accredited as Certified Industrial Relations Manager by the Malaysian Institute of Human Resource Management (MIHRM).
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
THE RITZ-CARLTON HOTEL
168, Jalan Imbi, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia