- This event has passed.
[Expert-Led Digital Masterclass] High Stress Decisions Under Fire
- Intensive 6-Hour Course | 2 Live Sessions
- Remote Access
- 9hrs of downloadable instructional material
- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
This 1-day High Stress Decision Making workshop is specifically designed to equip attendees with the necessary skills to make right decisions under stress. This training has two main components: i) understanding stress effects and ii) strategies to improve officer’s decision making under stress. The workshop will first introduce delegates to the effects of stress on valuation, learning and risk-taking. Delegates will learn stress aware characterisation and its responses. This section also helps delegates identify the differences between risk management vs time critical decision making.
During the 2nd session, delegates will be exposed to the different tools and techniques that help them to make effective decisions before, during and after an emergency or in everyday fast-paced environments. During this section, delegates will be exposed to strategies such as STAR, Programming to WIN mindset and Stress Inoculation Training (SIT).
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- MASTER the techniques and strategies to improve decision making process under stress.
- IDENTIFY common type of stressors and UNDERSTAND how to handle it during tactical times.
- HANDLE between risk management and time critical decision making.
- EVALUATE officer’s ability to make decisions under threat conditions and IMPLEMENT those decisions to control the situation.
- BUILD more stress-resilient teams and organisations.
- IMPROVE your problem-solving and decision-making habits.
- STRENGTHEN the mind and body for fast-paced and emergency decision making.
- Emergency/First Responders
- Health Care and Hospital leaders/staff
- Homeland Security
- Law Enforcement
- Utility leaders/staff
- Anyone who routinely makes decisions under high stress
Expert Trainer has been working, training and educating internationally in the field of anti and counter-terrorism for the past 25 years. He is a retired former member of a counterterrorism training wing, known only as DG1. He has been delivering education and training to International Police, Armed Forces, and Private Security Personnel including international organizations from both public and private sectors.
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
This Expert-Led Digital Masterclass is conducted remotely. Our onboarding package will ensure a smooth learning experience.
Not to worry, we're ready to answer any questions, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.