- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn at this Masterclass:
- RECOGNISE the basic functions of a supply chain, and key supply chain activities.
- IDENTIFY the primary supply chain processes affected during a disruption, and the primary causes of a disruption.
- UNDERSTAND various supply chain risk types and categories of disruption.
- MASTER key best practices for preparing for, responding to, and mitigating supply chain disruption.
- ENHANCE capabilities in managing raw materials, work in process and finished goods during disruptive time.
- IDENTIFY inefficiency gaps in the supply chain and act on them.
- GAIN INSIGHTS into the impact of supply chain on strategic, tactical and operational issues.
The course is ideal for those seeking to complement their supply chain and logistics experience with the latest knowledge in preparation for assuming a higher post.
- Supply chain and logistics professionals, in particular those at operational, supervisory and management level.
- Engineers wishing to improve their understanding of supply chain.
A savvy and versatile trainer, our Subject Matter Expert comes with huge 31 years of experience stretching from the refining to electronics manufacturing. He possesses wide ranging knowledge in business management, supervision, planning, leading and organising primarily in management, supply chain and operations. His sessions are always filled with live examples of personal experiences in management training.
Known as an accomplished communicator and leader, he is able to effectively engage his audiences. From a career that started in Palm Oil refining, Expert Trainer moved up and worked in such diverse MNC's in electronics like National Semiconductors (now Texas instruments), Sipex Corp, Exar Corp, Intersil Corp and Atmel Corp. At the point when he finally retired, he was in Atmel’s Global Planning organisation with planning responsibilities over 4 major business units to contributing US$1.1B revenue per year.
Expert Trainer will cover this during the course.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
To be confirmed.