- This event has passed.
Effective Oil and Gas Contracts Dispute Resolution
14-Oct-2020 - 15-Oct-2020
- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- GAIN INSIGHTS into the approaches to conflict, management, avoidance, and settlement.
- REDUCE the risks of losing a litigated case.
- AVOID disputes before they become litigious.
- MINIMISE costs where possible in managing and resolving disputes.
- UNDERSTAND of international resolution methods.
- ANTICIPATE potential claims and disputes and finding solutions to issues being raised prior to it becoming full blown disputes.
- GRASP a working knowledge of the different international arbitration institution.
- MASTER the available mechanisms to resolving oil and gas disputes.
- IDENTIFY the main dispute resolution clauses used in oil and gas contracts.
This workshop will benefit all levels of personnel involved in dispute resolution of oil and gas contracts. It will enable participants from a variety of disciplines to know the complexities of dispute resolution in the Oil and Gas industry, know how best to overcome disputes in the oil and gas industry.
This training course is appropriate to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Legal managers, legal counsel
- Commercial and business managers
- Contracts administrators, and managers
- Commercial, financial and insurance professionals
- Project and general management
Expert Trainer has gained over 35 years worldwide experience in negotiating and drafting contracts for both international and local projects in the oil and gas and maritime industries. She is also skilled at negotiating disputes and in dispute management. She wide hands-on experience in contracts negotiation, contracting and management of high value multi-million-dollar projects.
She has been involved in countless negotiations in particular in EPC, FPSO contracts while she was in-house counsel for leading companies around the world.
She has international cross-border negotiation skills managing and mitigating multiple risks that needed good contracting methods and strategies. She also delivers high quality training worldwide in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman, Malaysia, Singapore, Jakarta, Vietnam, Manila, Seoul, Buenos Aires and other international locations in these areas.
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
THE RITZ-CARLTON HOTEL
168, Jalan Imbi, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia