[Expert-Led Digital Masterclass] Hostage Negotiation Techniques
- Intensive 6-Hour Course
- Remote Access
- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- UNDERSTAND negotiation dynamics and how to prepare for uncertainty.
- MASTER the different types of negotiations approaches and channels.
- IDENTIFY and TRAIN the right candidate of negotiators within your organisation/ unit/ team.
- BECOME an expert at resolving and defusing conflict anywhere.
- RECOGNISE key personality traits and be able to adjust negotiation style.
- ACQUIRE proper subject assessment and situational awareness and ENHANCE active listening skills.
- STRENGTHEN the skills required to respond to a hostage incident or a person in crisis and de-escalate the situation.
Professionals working in law enforcement, crisis system management, hostage negotiation and disaster management with the following job titles:
- Hostage Negotiator
- Homeland Security Officer
- Public Safety Officer
About the Expert Trainer
Our Trainer is an experienced Crisis Response and
- Accredited Hostage Negotiator for 30 years.
- Qualified as a Hostage Negotiator both in the UK with New Scotland Yard and in the USA with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
- Former head of the Hostage Crisis Negotiation Unit at Scotland Yard.
- Specialist negotiation advisor to the UK Prime Minister and senior government officials.
- Awarded QPM for services to hostage negotiation, maritime awards for the successful negotiation of victims of sea piracy.
- Numerous overseas deployments and involvement in hundreds of successful hostage resolutions concluding with the safe return of the former hostages.
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
This Expert-Led Digital Masterclass will be conducted remotely. We will be in touch with more information closer to the date of the Masterclass. Questions? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.