[Expert-Led Digital Masterclass] Costing and Estimating for Decommissioning of Redundant Offshore Oil and Gas Installations
September 8 - September 10
- Intensive 12-Hour Course
- Remote Access
- More than 12hrs of downloadable instructional material
- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- UNDERSTAND the different types of estimate and their appropriateness.
- IDENTIFY all main elements of a decommissioning estimate.
- MASTER the logic behind the calculations of the individual elements used.
- FORECAST risk elements within the estimate.
- DEVELOP strategies for decommissioning cost savings.
- IDENTIFY and MITIGATE decommissioning risks and issues.
- DEVELOP a decommissioning strategy that is in-line with organisation’s needs.
All personnel having an interest in estimating for decommissioning projects:
- Offshore decommissioning supervisors
- Decommissioning planning and cost estimating engineers
- Decommissioning project engineers
- Operations engineers
- Decommissioning project managers
Our Expert Trainer has more than 40 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry, primarily within construction engineering and management both in UK and overseas. He was involved in more than 100 decommissioning studies, from liability/conceptual studies through detail, engineering and implementation.
He was the implementation manager for the decommissioning of Brent Spar in Norway and author of Decommissioning Strategies for 21st Century’ and co-author of ‘Human and Organisation Factors in the End of Service Life and Decommissioning’ and numerous papers/presentations.
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
This Expert-Led Digital Masterclass will be conducted remotely. Our onboarding package will ensure a smooth learning experience for you.
For more information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org