[Expert-Led Digital Masterclass] Detecting Security Threats Using X-ray Imaging
August 5 - August 6
- Expert Led Digital Masterclass
- Certificate of Completion
What will you learn in this digital masterclass:
- Security Screening Techniques Threat Image Projection Concealment and Detection of Prohibited Items
- Image Library Management
- Carry-On and Hold Baggage Screening
- Cargo Screening
- Security X-Ray Systems
- Understanding and Identifying Explosives
- Image Interpretation Techniques
- Level 3 – Practice Exercise on Detecting Threats (CBT)
This course is recommended for security staff from the following industry:
- Airport and Cargo companies
- Security service providers
- Law enforcement agencies that use screening equipment
- Mail and courier companies
Our Expert Trainer is the Managing Director of CJ Consulting Group (CJSC) Pte Ltd, Singapore, specialising in Aviation Security.
Prior to his training and consulting career, he spent nearly seventeen years as a Military Officer in the Singapore Armed Forces and another twelve years as the Head of Training of SATS Auxiliary Police (which was then a subsidiary of Singapore Airlines), holding the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police. He is also renowned for his specializations having written papers for a number of international journals and having presented papers at international conferences.
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
This digital masterclass will be held online and details will be shared with the delegates closer to the date of the event.