- This event has passed.
[Expert-Led Digital Masterclass] Outcome-based Contracts
16-Jul-2020 - 17-Jul-2020
- Intensive 8-Hour Course | 4 Live Sessions
- Remote Access
- 12hrs of downloadable instructional material
- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Come May 1, 2020, all government agencies will be required to adopt Outcome-based Security Contracts that focus on the outputs and outcomes that can be carried out, which in the long term can resolve manpower issues and reduce costs.
In line with this implementation, this workshop is specifically designed to provide attendees the ins and outs of Outcome-based Contracts.
What will you learn from attending this workshop:
- Understand the different types of contractual arrangements that are available.
- Learn how a collaborative, performance based and relational contract will outperform a transactional arrangement in the right circumstances.
- Adopt the right tools to to assess your situation and requirements so you can choose the right contractual model.
- Select the right ‘Go to Market’ approach to find a partner/supplier that is consistent with your chosen contracting method.
- Identify and execute a step-by-step guide to developing the right kind of relationships that will support the collaborative, performance based and relational style of contracts.
- Adopt the Vested Outsourcing model of collaborative, performance based and relational contracting.
Professionals, Heads of Departments, Managers, Executives responsible for:
- Supply management
Examples of job titles:
- CEO, COO, General Manager
- Purchasing Director/ Manager
- Procurement Director / Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Senior Buyer
- Supply Chain Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Contracts Manager
- Commercial Manager
- Business Manager
Expert Trainer is an experienced, commercially orientated and well qualified Supply Chain and Business Leader with corporate and consulting experience in Australia, Asia, USA and Europe. Expert Trainer has wide ranging experience in Automotive, Health, SME, Manufacturing and Distribution Businesses. He has in-depth knowledge of advanced business techniques such as Kaizen, TQM, 6Sigma/Lean, Line of Site and Hoshin Kanri. He has also had responsibility for developing global strategic plans in a Fortune 500 corporation.
Expert Trainer works with clients from industries such as automotive, logistics, health and agricultural production businesses to find improvement opportunities in their supply chain operations. He also assists partners is setting up collaborative relational contracts as a deal coach. He has also written a number of articles for magazines and whitepapers and case studies. Collaborative and relationship based contracting is a passion of Expert Trainer 's and he has spoken at a number of conferences and run numerous workshops on this subject.
Case Studies in :
- Vested Outsourcing, Government and Private Sector examples
- Successful Royal Australian Navy FFG Sustainment Contract
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
This Expert-Led Digital Masterclass is conducted remotely. Our onboarding package will ensure a smooth learning experience.
Not to worry, we're ready to answer any questions, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.