The first day of the workshop will start with a general discussion on how corporate integrity can increase organisations’ profits and continue with prevention and identification of procurement fraud, a phenomenon, which is usually causing high material damage to all organisations. The day will conclude with the exchange of views on the role and potential of auditors while auditing procurement processes and with a series of practical exercises underpinning the knowledge acquired.
The second day will be devoted to the issue of investigation and again accompanied by a series of practical exercises reiterating the crucial elements of all investigations: conduct of interviews, collection and preservation of evidence, ensuring its legal applicability, and production of final reports.
Both days together will enable participants to understand all risks accompanied with improper procurement procedures, assist them in preventing and investigating those risks in the future and enable them to recover damages occurring to their organisations.
What you will learn from this workshop:
- LEARN why and how high level of corporate integrity can increase incomes and profits of their organisations.
- UNDERSTAND why it is important to prevent procurement fraud as one of the risks, causing the biggest harm to their companies.
- IDENTIFY different types of procurement fraud, explore ways how to recognise them and limit the threatening damage.
- EXPLORE possibilities for the efficient investigation of the loss of their assets, including by recognizing the lies of their employees and by ensuring legal applicability of the collected evidence,
- MASTER how to recover the assets lost.
- Anti-Fraud/Corruption Specialist
- Compliance Officer
- Financial Manager
- Forensic Auditor
- General Manager
- HR Manager
- Internal Auditor
- Procurement Specialist
- Purchasing Manager
- Quality Manager
Expert Trainer is one of the most recognised international anti-corruption and integrity experts. He Chairs the OECD Working Group on Bribery in International Business Transactions, Co-Chairs MOBIN (MENA – OECD Business Integrity Network) and serves as a member of the Defence Corruption Monitoring Committee (NAKO) in Ukraine and as the leading expert of CIPE (Centre for International Private Enterprise, USA).
Between 2011 and 2015 he led the Joint Independent Anti-Corruption Monitoring and Evaluation Committee (MEC) in Afghanistan. as an International Commissioner and the Chair.
Expert Trainer of GRECO, the Council of Europe’s Group of States against Corruption, from 2003 till 2011.
Practical Workshop on Procurement Fraud Investigation
A guided detailed work through of one investigation, highlighting methodologies and processes, issues to consider, working with hypotheses and using best case-management practices.
Investigative Interview Techniques
Two hypothetical case studies will be explored for this exercise.
Hands-on session on investigative interviewing.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Hotel venue to be confirmed.