Imagery Intelligence (IMINT) for An Enhanced Intelligence Gathering Process
April 11 - April 12
This workshop provides an insight into imagery intelligence. It introduces delegates a variety of imagery types that can all be used to provide valuable additional intelligence to enhance existing sources, build target packs and gain an understanding of an area. Expert Trainer will incorporate open source tools and material to deliver the course to ensure that imagery intelligence skills can be practised and used with minimum outlay in a familiar environment.
This workshop is a practical, hands-on course and all subjects will be reinforced with practical elements and real-world examples.
What you will learn from this workshop:
- MASTER the building blocks of Imagery Analysis.
- IDENTIFY and EXPLOIT the different types of imagery.
- COMPARE maps and imagery to accurately geolocate targets.
- LEARN how to use common items to measure distances on unreferenced imagery.
- BUILD a report using Full Motion Video.
- Intelligence Analysts
- Intelligence Collection Managers
- ISR Operators
- Law Enforcement Investigators
- Military Intelligence Officer
- Security Researchers
Expert Trainer has more than 20 years’ experience in the British Army Intelligence Corps in which time he worked in various fields including Counter Intelligence, Technical Investigations, Information Assurance (IA), Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT) and Cyber Security. He has worked in mainland Germany, France, Turkey, Cyprus, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, the Balkans, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Sierra Leone, and currently teaches intelligence techniques to military staff from across the 29 NATO member nations, African partner nations and also to partners within the defence industry.
Expert Trainer completed the 16-week United Kingdom Imagery Analysis Course in 2000 and then went on to work with the USA analysing Predator, Reaper and Hermes 450 imagery on missions for the Balkans conflict. He has also provided imagery support to operations in Sierra Leone and then managed the training and operations of the British Army Reserve Imagery Analysis unit.
- This is a 3-day practical course and students are encouraged to follow the teaching on their own laptops. Teaching will be conducted through instructor led lessons and student discovery through practical exercises.
- Students should bring a Laptop and wheel mouse with Google Earth Pro, VLC Video Player and, Paint Shop Pro installed and working. It would be useful to have an office suite with PowerPoint, OneNote or similar application. Links will be provided in the joining instructions.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Hotel venue to be confirmed.