[Expert-Led Masterclass] Open Source and Social Media Intelligence
November 27 - November 29
- In-person masterclass that is taking place in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This masterclass is a full hands-on interactive course where the methodology and best practice is explained, and then the students practice the tradecraft live and online. Please be advised that this course is almost 50% practical workshops and exercises, so your own laptop is essential. The course will be a presentation and demonstration of the techniques. Students are encouraged to follow along during the course on the own laptop.
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- TRACK and BUILD UP analysis of digital footprint from their human intelligence and online presence.
- MASTER the latest and updated methods and tradecraft to proactive investigation.
- ADOPT the latest cutting-edge tools in relation to social media intelligence monitoring.
- STEP UP investigative skills to meet the new challenges offered by Internet investigations the anonymity of the Darknet.
- DEVELOP high quality reports and evidence relating to online investigations and intelligence.
Military, government and police investigators with the following job titles:
- Counterintelligence Investigators
- Cybercrime Intelligence Officers
- Digital Media Examination and Device Investigators
- Intelligence Analysts
- Intelligence Collection Managers
- Law Enforcement Investigators
- Military Intelligence Officer
- Security Researchers
Our Expert Trainer is a globally recognised communications data expert, who works as an adviser, trainer and consultant to security services, government and police forces around the world.
His experience, and USP, is based on 38 years as a detective, which includes experience gained working for the UK National Crime Agency (NCA), Metropolitan police, Child Exploitation and Online Exploitation (CEOP), and UK/US government agencies, in the capacity of overt, reactive and covert operations management.
Cases and examples, both current and historic will be given throughout, to add depth and
relevance to the methodology.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
This Masterclass will take place in Kuala Lumpur. We will send more details to the participants upon registration or closer to the date of the event.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com.
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
November 20 - November 22
November 20 - November 21
November 28 - November 29