- Intensive 3 day class
- Certificate of Completion for particpants
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- ENHANCE situational awareness by learning tracking terminology, basic techniques, and tracking indicators, attendees can better understand their surroundings and identify potential threats.
- IMPROVE tracking skills through the understanding of dynamics of a footprint, lost spoor procedures, assessing the age of spoor, and anti-tracking/counter-tracking techniques.
- LEARN about the roles of the tracking team and tracking team formations, enabling attendees to operate effectively in a team setting.
- UNDERSTAND the rules of tracking and applying them in real-life scenarios, as demonstrated through case studies.
- EQUIP law enforcement professionals with essential skills that can help improve their effectiveness in the field and enhance their safety and that of the public.
- Police Officers and Detectives
- K9 Unit Officers and Handlers
- Tactical Response Team (SWAT) Members
- Corrections Officers and Supervisors
- Border Patrol Agents and Supervisors
- Search and Rescue Personnel and Volunteers
- Military Personnel, including Special Operations Forces
- Executive Protection Agents and Bodyguards
and other law enforcement and security professionals who would benefit from attending a Tactical Tracking course, depending on their specific roles and responsibilities.
Our Expert Trainer is the CEO & Operations/Training Director for the Scott Donelan Tracking School with
- Over 26 years of experience in Tactical Tracking
- Experienced in planning and conducting all tactical and non-tactical operations in both rural and urban environments
- Experienced instructor in classes for Law Enforcement and Military personnel throughout the United States and globally.
Relevant case studies and examples will be included in this course.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
This in-person Masterclass will be held in Singapore. Participants will receive more information closer to the date of the course.
For more information, please contact us at: email@example.com.