[Expert-Led Masterclass] Managing Supply Chain Operations & Resilience Planning
October 12 - October 13
- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn at this Masterclass:
- UNDERSTAND what true supply chain security means and how to achieve it
- ADAPT your supply chain when it encounters disruptions and know how to address supply chain disruption when it becomes a recurring theme
- IDENTIFY supply chain risk with natural and man-made disasters
- IMPROVE business and operational risk especially during crisis/ disruption
The course is ideal for purchasing and supply professionals, senior managers and budget holders responsible for procurement, supply chain management, including:
- Logistics Managers
- Customs Personnel
- Warehouse Managers Procurement Staff Distributors, Suppliers
- Factory Managers
- Legal Associates
- Government Personnel,
- CEOs and Directors
Our Subject Matter Expert..
- Has more than 30 years of experience in procurement and supply chain.
- He is a specialist in consulting businesses or trade with private and state-owned enterprise companies in PRC China.
- A member of a think tank for innovation and improvement in areas of procurement and supply chain.
- has trained many supply chain professionals on how to set up real-time supply chain models through a simulation.
Where relevant, our Expert Trainer will include case studies to his presentation in this 2 day course
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Orchard Hotel Singapore