- This event has passed.
[Expert-Led Digital Masterclass] FBI Behavioural Threat Analysis and Assessment
16-Jun-2022 - 17-Jun-2022
Learn more about this collaborative, multidisciplinary approach that can be used to determine the severity of threats and plan intervention to support and protect potential victims and offenders.
- Core Concepts of Behavioral Threat Assessment
- Identifying Targeted Violence
- Warning Behavior Characteristics
- BTA Management Strategies
- Threat Management Teams and Problem Solving
This course is ideal for
Counterterrorism/Law Enforcement Officers, First Responders, Risk Managers, Security Managers, Government and Healthcare agencies. Workplace Safety Managers and Supervisors from these sectors:
- Banking and finance
- Embassies of foreign governments
- Government agencies
- Maritime and shipping
- Oil and gas
- Private and public utilities
- Power and energy plants
- Schools and Universities
- Security and defence
- Tourism and hospitality
- City planners
About Our Trainer:
A Certified Fraud Examiner and Senior National Security Advisor (WMD Terrorism)
Ex FBI senior officer & CIA deputy chief
Expert on risk, insider threats, behavioural analysis, cybersecurity, social media
- With more than 30 years of Intelligence Security Advisor experience.
- Recipient of two CIA awards for his dedicated leadership in the takedown of two international terrorism leaders sought by the U.S. Government
- 12 years managing joint FBI-CIA operations against transnational terrorism and organized crime.
He has worked with the Central Intelligence Agency in combatting environmental terrorism, critical infrastructure sabotage operations specifically Al-Qaeda’s conspiracies to
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
This course will be conducted online. For enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.