- Intensive 12-Hour Course
- Remote Access
- More than 12 hrs of downloadable instructional material
- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- TRACK and BUILD UP analysis of digital footprint from their human intelligence and online presence.
- MASTER the latest and updated methods and tradecraft to proactive investigation.
- ADOPT the latest cutting-edge tools in relation to social media intelligence monitoring.
- STEP UP investigative skills to meet the new challenges offered by Internet investigations the anonymity of the Darknet.
- DEVELOP high quality reports and evidence relating to online investigations and intelligence.
Military, government and police investigators with the following job titles:
- Counterintelligence Investigators
- Cybercrime Intelligence Officers
- Digital Media Examination and Device Investigators
- Intelligence Analysts
- Intelligence Collection Managers
- Law Enforcement Investigators
- Military Intelligence Officer
- Security Researchers
Expert Trainer has over 38 years of experience. A former Child Exploitation and Online Exploitation (CEOP) Data Communications Manager, UK National Crime Agency (NCA), and London Metropolitan Police, he is a globally recognised communications data expert, works as an adviser, trainer and consultant to security services, government, and police forces around the world.
Expert Trainer has been involved in the tracking of high profile cases, murder and major crime data analysis, and persons and vessel track and trace. He is also an open source expert (SME) and lead advisor for forces and government agencies both domestic and abroad.
Cases and examples, both current and historic will be given throughout, to add depth and
relevance to the methodology.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
This Expert-Led Digital Masterclass is conducted remotely. Our onboarding package will ensure a smooth learning experience.
Not to worry, we're ready to answer any questions, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.