- Intensive 12-Hour Course
- Remote Access
- More than 12 hrs of downloadable instructional material
- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What will you learn in this Masterclass?
- MASTER network understanding around cryptocurrencies.
- CAPTURE data relating to transactions and analysis.
- EQUIP yourself with the latest and updated methods and tradecraft to proactive investigation.
- ADOPT the latest cutting-edge tools in relation to crypto monitoring.
- STEP UP investigative skills to meet the new challenges offered by online tools and techniques.
- STRENGTHEN investigative skills to meet the new challenges offered by Internet investigations when deployed.
- DEVELOP high quality reports and evidence relating to online investigations and intelligence.
Military, government, law enforcement and police investigators with the following job titles:
- Blockchain Analyst
- Cryptocurrency Crime Investigator
- Counterintelligence Investigators
- Cybercrime Intelligence Officers
- Digital Media Examination and Device Investigators
- Intelligence Analysts
- Intelligence Collection Managers
- Law Enforcement Investigators
- Military Intelligence Officer
- Security Researchers
About our Expert Trainer
- Over 38 years of experience.
- Former Child Exploitation and Online Exploitation (CEOP) Data Communications Manager, UK National Crime Agency (NCA), and London Metropolitan Police.
- Globally recognised communications data expert, works as an adviser, trainer and consultant to security services, government, and police forces around the world.
- Lecturer for International Policing Organisations, EU cybercrime twinning project, The Council of Europe and The UK College of policing.
Real world applications and examples: Cases and examples, both current and historic will be given throughout, to add depth and relevance to the methodology.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
This Expert-Led Digital Masterclass is conducted remotely.
Let us know if you have any questions by sending them to email@example.com.