- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- DETECT suspicion indicators relating to their operational environment using CCTV.
- ASSESS suspicion indicators based on known and predicted criminal and/or terrorist methods of operation.
- CONDUCT, deploy, interact and communicate using criminal threat mitigation techniques.
- AUGMENT the human element of security framework and enhance the safety and security of the people and the assets they serve.
- INCREASE the perceived risk of being detected, captured and possibly arrested,
- IMPLEMENT effective CCTV Deterrence strategies.
- MASTER the principles of Security Surveillance through proper CCTV placement.
This Masterclass is ideal for the:
- Chief Operations Officer (COO)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Corporate Security Manager
- Director of Operations
- Emergency Management Director and/or Manager
- Risk Manager and/or Director
- Security Director and/or Manager
- Security Supervisor
- Vice President and/or Director of Security
About the Expert Trainer
- Over 40 years of experience handling high-profile cases and investigations with the Singapore Police Force.
- Recipient of awards and accolades for outstanding achievements and long service in the police force.
Case examples of real, local cases solved by CCTV and detective ground work will be featured in this one day digital masterclass.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Delegates will receive information about this digital masterclass closer to the date of the event.