- This event has passed.
Insider Risk Management
February 18 - February 19
Did you know 80% of all people who committed an insider act were already under official supervision for concerning behaviours in their organizations? In this 2-day training course we will run through the various insider threats from sabotage, espionage, fraud, workplace violence and data theft. We will use the Signpost Six methodology to take first steps into Insider Risk Assessment and Management and apply this to your organizations.
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- UNDERSTAND of early signs of insider risk and the whole spectrum of insider risk activity.
- GAIN a holistic view on Insider Risk Management.
- EMPLOY concrete tools to start assessing Insider Risk Maturity within their own organisations.
- IMPLEMENT a basis to a road map of actions within their organisations.
- PRACTISE through practical case work.
- Corporate Security
- Ethics and Compliance
- Information Security
- Insider Risk
- Human Resources
- Any other role that’s relevant to the management of Insider Risk
Expert Trainer is a Clinical Psychologist, Intelligence and Security Expert with core expertise in behavioural science and has integrated her skills in Insider Risk Programme training and consultancy to both the public and private sectors.
Expert Trainer has worked on high profile assignments for the Dutch Ministry of Defense and Shell International, where she held global responsibility for security threat assessments and management on country, asset and individual levels. Having worked for years in the Oil and Gas sector, a high-risk environment for all forms of (cyber) security threats, she and the industry simultaneously grew up with growing threats in the cyber domain.
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
Orchard Hotel Singapore
442 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238879
Tel: (65) 6734 7766