[Expert-Led Digital Masterclass] Predictive Profiling
- Intensive 6-Hours Course
- Remote Access
- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Accessible on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn at this Digital Masterclass:
- Understand the operational process of executing a successful attack.
- Identify criminal or terrorist Methods of Operations (MOs).
- Experience adversary’s perspectives through training modules and exercises. Ability to pinpoint what can be considered suspicious in their protected environment.
- Master bomb configurations as well as concealment methods of means of aggression.
- Utilise Predictive Profiling methodology in threat assessments of people, objects and situations.
Security, intelligence, military and law enforcement professionals including:
- Vice President or Director of Security
- Chief Operations Officer (COO)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Corporate Security Manager
- Crisis Response Manager
- Director of Operations
- Emergency Management Director and/or Manager
- Risk Manager and/or Director
- Security Director and/or Manager
- Security Supervisor
Our Expert Trainer is the Chameleon Associates Managing Partner for the Australian Pacific Region. He has over 30 years of security and emergency experience, including service with the Royal Australian Navy, Victorian, Queensland and NSW Fire and Ambulance Services, as well as several senior management roles positions in the security industry.
For the past decade, he was employed in the hospitality industry, holding Security / Safety Management positions with the Sheraton and Accor hotel groups and Corporate Security Manager (Papua New Guinea) for the Southern Pacific Hotels Corporation.
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
This Expert-Led Digital Masterclass will be conducted online. For more information, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.