- This event has passed.
Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) for Defence and Security Investigation
February 24 - February 26
This 3-day Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) for Defence and Security Masterclass provides delegates a strategic understanding on how to employ OSINT research techniques securely and efficiently. Day 1 of the Maserclass teaches delegates how to understand the language of their source would use and how to formulate that into a collection plan. It also introduces tools and techniques to enhance delegates’ research skills.
On day 2, delegates will learn verification of a course, how to use foreign sites and languages when conducting research and most importantly how to remain safe and secure whilst conducting research. The Masterclass will include practical sessions throughout to reinforce the objectives taught.
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- IMPLEMENT a streamlined approach when conducting OSINT to ensure the outputs address the specific needs of the intended audience.
- MASTER the use of Google dorking to refine your searches.
- LEARN geolocation and verification methods.
- MAKE the most of open source information research tools to locate, filter, and collect information and data more efficiently and effectively;
- ADOPT a safe, secure and anonymous techniques when conducting research.
- Intelligence Analysts
- Intelligence Collection Managers
- Security Researchers
- Counter Intelligence Investigators
Expert Trainer completed 23 years in the British Army Intelligence Corps working in various fields including Counter Intelligence, Technical Investigations, Information Assurance, HUMINT IMINT and Cyber Security.
He developed an OSINT course to train other investigators and intelligence analysts in researching using the internet and doing it safely and anonymously. Expert Trainer has worked in mainland Europe, the Middle East and West Africa and currently teaches OSINT techniques to military staff across the 27 NATO nations and defence industry partners.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
Hotel venue to be confirmed.