[Expert-Led Masterclass] Offensive Cyber Tactics Masterclass
May 13 - May 15
This 3-day course is specifically designed to allow participants to delve into the intricate world of cybersecurity, exploring essential skills and methodologies to attack networks and web applications. The workshop includes hands on exercises to give attendees the opportunity to apply these new skills.
- NAVIGATE complex attack surfaces, authentication vulnerabilities, and understand data compromise techniques
- ADDRESS contemporary security challenges, including insider threats and wireless network vulnerabilities
- DELVE into the intricacies of attacking networks and web applications, gaining hands-on experience in information gathering, vulnerability analysis, and exploitation techniques
- GAIN valuable insights into threat intelligence and how to identify and bypass defences
- COMBAT evolving cybersecurity issues, from network exploitation to web application vulnerabilities.
- TACKLE real-world challenges and contribute effectively to ethical hacking practices
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Penetration Tester
- Head Of Cyber
- Head Of Security
- Red Teamer
- Ethical Hacker
- Security Analyst
- Information Security Officer
- Technical Assurance
- System Administrator
- IT Auditor
Our Expert Trainer is a seasoned cybersecurity professional with over a decade of experience specializing in penetration testing and technical assurance. Throughout his career, our Trainer has collaborated with diverse public and private sector entities, providing invaluable security assessments and strategic advice.
He has supported companies across diverse sectors, including energy, health, finance, government, information security, defense, and private industries. His expertise enhances cybersecurity and equips individuals with the skills to deliver security benefits tailored to their respective industries.
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
More information of the venue will be shared with the delegates closer to the date of the Masterclass.
Watch this space for more information.