[Expert-Led Masterclass] C-IEDs in Today’s Terror Threat Environment
December 6 - December 7
This Digital-led Expert Masterclass is designed to equip delegates to gain a strategic understanding on IED’s, IED attacks and how to firstly prevent and minimise risk of attack and secondly to help deal with an attack should the worse happen. The workshop will also explore methods of information gathering and the importance of information sharing and reporting when attacks occur.
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- IDENTIFY technologies involved in C-IED and methods of employment.
- UNDERSTAND the key C-IED activities of, predict, pursue, prevent, detect, neutralise, mitigate, and exploit.
- DIFFERENTIATE and UNDERSTAND roles and responsibilities of staff, managers and law enforcement or authorities.
- RECOGNISE the importance of Information Management/Exchange in its effectiveness at all levels.
- CREATE general awareness of signs and indicators and best practice.
- MASTER the tactics, techniques and procedures used to counter the threat they present.
- Chief Operations Officers (COO)
- Chief Security Officers (CSO)
- Chief Strategy Officers
- Corporate Security Manager
- Crisis Response Manager
- Director of Operations
- Emergency Management Directors and/or Managers
- Risk Managers and/or Directors
- Security Director and/or Manager
- Security Supervisor Vice President and/or Director of Security
- Military members tasked with protecting installations (force protection) or responsible for responding to terrorist-related incidents.
- First response personnel (Police, Fire, Medics) responsible for responding to terrorist incidents. Directors of Security responsible for conducting assessments, developing policies and procedures and training members of their staff to identify and prevent terrorist activity.
Our Expert Trainer has 30 years’ experience in both military and civilian, in the safe handling, storage, movement use, and disposal of explosives and associated hazardous substances. He has extensive experience of IEDD, Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) and Conventional Munitions Disposal (CMD) operations.
He is an accomplished Training leader and has trained or over seen the training of over 2000 students in Afghanistan, Libya, Kenya, Ethiopia, Iceland, USA, Poland, Sweden, and Germany.
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
More details of the venue will be sent to the participants closer to the date of the event.
For more information, contact: