- This event has passed.
[Expert-Led Masterclass] CTI and Investigations for Analysts & Opsec
August 2 - August 4
- Intensive 3 day in-person course
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- DISTINGUISH Threat Actors & Kill Chains
- DISCOVER Dark Web, Deep Web & Clearweb Sources
- DEFINE Emerging Threat Vectors, Such As AI-Generated Disinformation Campaigns
- CREATE Active Avatars For CTI
- ENHANCE Advanced OpSec And Virtual HUMINT Practices
- NAVIGATE Online Infrastructure Investigations and Malign Domains
- EXPOSE Threat Actors
- PERFORM Network Analysis And Mitigate Against Future Attacks.
Directors, Head of Departments, Key Stakeholders with responsibilities in:
- Military Intelligence Investigations
- LE and Intelligence Analysts
- National Security Analysts
- Information Security Analysts
- Insider Threat Analysts
- Network Administration
- Physical Security
- AI/ML Engineers
Our Expert Trainer is an Open Source Investigator & Consultant, Founder of Glowstick Intelligence Enablement. He has over 7 years of Open-Source Intelligence Analysis and Investigations Experience, with an emphasis on Disinformation Campaigns, Extremism and Cyber Threat Intelligence. Skilled and experienced in a number of domains, including technical domain analysis, multilingual open-source investigations, open-source product development and deep web sources.
- Former technical information operations analyst for ActiveFence. Has researched dozens of disinformation campaigns and information operations for a variety of clients globally, including Forbes 50 technology firms.
- Former open-source intelligence analyst and liaison NCO, Israel Defense Forces
- Extensive track record in innovative research and investigation projects, including numerous articles in academic journals and think tanks, quotes in media outlets and more.
- Open-Source Investigation Consultant, Trainer and Analyst. Consultant and Researcher for firms across the globe.
Practical exercises are integrated into each module of the course, with a capstone investigation concluding the course.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
This course will be held at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, 392 Havelock Road, Singapore 169663 .
For more information, write to email@example.com