- This event has passed.
[Expert-Led Digital Masterclass] Navigating the Leadership Challenges in a Post-Pandemic Era
23-Mar-2022 - 24-Mar-2022
- Intensive 3-Hour Course over 2-Days
- Remote Access
- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Accessible on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- UNDERSTAND the strategic importance and urgency of developing human capital in meeting the organisational challenges in an increasingly digital-driven workplace of the future.
- LEARN how to manage the various leadership challenges posed by disruptive events.
- LEVERAGE on a set of proven frameworks and tools which would enable them to lead their high-performance teams in an ever-changing workplace.
- DEVELOP an understanding of how the roles of firms, employees, and public policy have changed and created the labor market of today.
- GAIN INSIGHTS on how to support the transition from ‘current work’ to ‘future of work’ as well as understand the roles of different stakeholders in this transition.
Those with managerial leadership roles who are responsible for design, development and implementation of the Organisational and Strategic Business Unit (SBU)Corporate Strategy in the post-pandemic new world; and assuming the following roles:
- Board level/Director
- CEO & SBU Heads
- C-Suites Leaders/EVP/VP
- Head of Departments (HODs)
- Team and Project Leaders
Our Expert Trainer:
- Over 30 years' international business management experience, including 20 years in executive coaching, group facilitation, and leadership development and training.
- Awarded the "Executive of the Year – Human Resources Consulting" at the Singapore Business Review Management Excellence Awards 2019.
- An accomplished author and has published an extensive series of articles on themes related to Talent Management and Leadership Effectiveness.
To be confirmed
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
This Expert-Led Digital Masterclass will be conducted remotely.
For more information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org