Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED)
November 14 - November 15
This CPTED workshop has been designed for a broad spectrum of professions that have community safety as an aspect of their field of work. The workshop has a highly interactive format with an experienced facilitator introducing contemporary examples and leading discussion of CPTED concepts - with the added advantage of a practical site review exercise to put theory into practice. Participants will receive a Workshop Reference Guide outlining key issues and material covered as well as a suggested reading list to assist future exploration of the topic.
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- DISCOVER and UNDERSTAND the relationship between CPTED and Urban Design.
- INCREASE your knowledge and enhance your skills in the field of crime prevention.
- UNDERSTAND how the contribution of other disciplines are important in a complete CPTED solution.
- IMPROVE the cost effectiveness of your organisation’s crime prevention measures.
- STIMULATE your personnel to build, modify, and refine your crime prevention strategies.
- BUILD upon your existing skills in a manner designed to give you a unique opportunity to approach problems differently.
- TEST your CPTED knowledge and skills through a practical site review exercise.
- ADOPT structured risk assessment tools can facilitate consistent assessment of specific problems.
- REVIEW examples of CPTED strategies in action in a wide range of contexts.
- Urban Designers /Architects Planners
- Community Crime Prevention Officers
- Elected government representatives
- Facility Managers
- Construction Workers
- Insurance advisors
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Military & defence personnel
- Police / Law Enforcement
- Property Managers
- Security Managers / Officers / Consultants
- Compliance Managers
- Parks and Recreation Managers
Expert Trainer served for over 40 years in the Queensland Police Service (QPS), Australia and performed duty as a uniformed officer and detective in general
duties policing, criminal investigation, close personal protection, intelligence, counter-terrorism, internal investigation, crime prevention, major event planning, aviation and maritime operations, policy development and project management.
His career included over a decade with the QPS Crime Prevention Unit and as Team Leader, Personal Safety and Property Security he managed initiatives that included Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED), Neighbourhood Watch and Safety Audits.
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Orchard Hotel Singapore
442 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238879
Tel: (65) 6734 7766