- Intensive 4-Hour Course | 2 Live Sessions
- Remote Access
- 6hrs of downloadable instructional material
- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn at this Expert-Led Digital Masterclass:
- UNDERSTAND the internal and external forces that can cause turbulence to your organisation.
- LEVERAGE experienced subject matter experts’ knowledge and experience to quickly identify risks and issues, and respond to them, adjusting plans as needed.
- IDENTIFY and employ methods, tools, techniques and standards that are robust, yet flexible enough to accommodate any changes.
- ABILITY to deal with those forces on an immediate basis that are in your scope of control and that can create unnecessary chaos.
- INITIATE and MAINTAIN a robust risk management process that regularly interacts with key stakeholders (internal and external).
- RECOGNISE both threats and opportunities that may emerge and ABILITY to maintain focus, clarity and stability in the midst of extremely turbulent circumstances.
- Vice President, Project Management
- Chief Executive Officer, Project Management
- Executive Administrator
- Project Management Director
Expert Trainer has over 39 years of experience on projects throughout the Asian region, organising and leading multidiscipline and multi-project teams. His background includes experience in project definition, start-up, planning, execution, monitoring and close-out on a variety of multi-million dollar developments throughout the Asian region.
Expert Trainer has extensive experience in organizing and leading multidiscipline and multi-project teams to achieve project success. He works as a consultant on various development and project management, quality assurance and quality control issues, and is involved in presenting adult education courses on various project management topics.
To be confirmed
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
This Expert-Led Digital Masterclass is conducted remotely. Our onboarding package will ensure a smooth learning experience.
Not to worry, we're ready to anwer any questions, reach us at email@example.com.