The 3-day Upstream Facilities Decommissioning will provide delegates a strategic understanding of the key aspects of decommissioning. This interactive workshop will cover all key aspects of decommissioning taking note of lessons learnt from actual projects.
The delegates will be taken on a journey starting in the late life of field, circa 8 years from cessation of production (COP). Over the 3 days duration of the workshop, delegates will progress through early planning, preparation, and finally execution and close out of a typical offshore field. During this time the delegates, through a series of exercises, delegates will participate in the development of a decommissioning strategy, schedule and estimate for a typical field.
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- ENSURE proper decommissioning efforts to minimise impact to our environment.
- REDUCE cost where opportunities to capture value span from late-life asset management to final decommissioning.
- DETERMINE innovative removal method.
- HEIGTHEN collaboration across stakeholders such as authorities, operators and OGSE players.
- MASTER how decommissioning challenges are managed internationally.
- RECOGNISE future changes and technologies for decommissioning.
- IDENTIFY and MITIGATE decommissioning risks and issues.
- DEVELOP a decommissioning strategy that is in-line with organisation’s needs.
- STRENGHEN decommissioning skills through real life decommissioning related exercises and case studies.
- CSRs and Offshore decommissioning supervisors
- Decommissioning planning and cost estimating engineers
- Decommissioning project engineers
- Decommissioning Workpack engineers
- Environmental advisors
- Operations engineers
- Project managers with little or no experience in decommissioning
Expert Trainer is a Decommissioning Consultant with over 40 years of Oil and Gas experience, primarily within construction engineering and management both in the UK and globally. Prior to this, he spent close to 30 years with Wood Group where he dedicated 17 years of career in decommissioning related activities.
Since then, Expert Trainer is now a well-known Decommissioning Advisor and has been actively providing trainings for decommissioning related courses across the globe. He is also a regular presenter and contributor in decommissioning industry work groups and events.
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
Hotel venue to be confirmed.