This 2-day High Stress Decision Making workshop is specifically designed to equip attendees with the necessary skills to make right decisions under stress. This training has two main components: i) understanding stress effects and ii) strategies to improve officer’s decision making under stress. The workshop will first introduce delegates to the effects of stress on valuation, learning and risk-taking. Delegates will learn stress aware characterisation and its responses. This section also helps delegates identify the differences between risk management vs time critical decision making.
On Day 2, delegates will be exposed to the different tools and techniques that help them to make effective decisions before, during and after an emergency or in everyday fast-paced environments. During this section, delegates will be exposed to strategies such as STAR, Programming to WIN mindset and Stress Inoculation Training (SIT).
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- MASTER the techniques and strategies to improve decision making process under stress.
- IDENTIFY common type of stressors and UNDERSTAND how to handle it during tactical times.
- HANDLE between risk management and time critical decision making.
- EVALUATE officer’s ability to make decisions under threat conditions and IMPLEMENT those decisions to control the situation.
- BUILD more stress-resilient teams and organisations.
- IMPROVE your problem-solving and decision-making habits.
- STRENGTHEN the mind and body for fast-paced and emergency decision making.
- Emergency/First Responders
- Health Care and Hospital leaders/staff
- Homeland Security
- Law Enforcement
- Utility leaders/staff
- Anyone who routinely makes decisions under high stress
Expert Trainer has over 20 years of active service in Military Special Operations followed by a career in the Israeli Police and Diplomatic Security Agency. He is currently the owner of International Security Instructors, a top-tier organisation that provides comprehensive security and risk management solutions, meeting a variety of customised needs.
Expert Trainer has served as an undercover operator in the Israel Defense Force (IDF) Counter Terrorism Special operations unit which followed by a Police career in similar capacity becoming an instructor at the Israeli National Police Academy. He was responsible for instructing special operations units and teaching both tactical and operational procedures on Counter-Terrorism.
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Orchard Hotel Singapore
442 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238879
Tel: (65) 6734 7766