This two-and-a-half-day hands-on masterclass starts with an overview of Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms and explores the threat model space of different AI
techniques. It then provides an in-depth analysis of different AI adversarial attacks including adversarial poisoning attacks, adversarial evasion attacks, adversarial
attacks against malware detection and differential privacy and model theft techniques.
The course is concluded with defense mechanisms to protect AI engines from adversarial attacks and reviews different testing techniques to identify vulnerabilities of different AI engines against adversarial learning techniques.
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- IDENTIFY the threat model space of different Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques.
- UNDERSTAND and ANALYSE different AI adversarial attacks.
- LEARN defense mechanisms to protect AI engines from attacks.
- REVIEW different testing techniques to identify vulnerabilities of different AI engines.
- IDENTIFY critical AI usages within your organisation and your roadmap.
- EXECUTE security modeling for AI usages (threats, adversaries, attack vectors).
- BETTER understanding of secure incorporation of AI technology.
- Chief Data Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Innovation Officers
- Chief Digital Officers
- CxOs (Analytics, Data, Information, Innovation, Technology)
- Algorithms Engineers/Scientists
- Scientists Engineers Developers
- Software Engineers
- VP’s/Directors/Heads of AI/Machine Learning/Data Science/Technology Innovation/Applied AI
Expert Trainer has served for more than a decade in a variety of industrial and academic positions with leading players in Cyber-Security and Artificial Intelligence and is currently director of the Cyber Science Lab in the University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada. The Cyber Science Lab (CSL) is a research lab focused on advancing knowledge and practice in security and privacy of Artificial Intelligence systems to build trustable AI agents for a variety of threat hunting, threat attribution and digital forensics tasks.
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Orchard Hotel Singapore
442 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238879
Tel: (65) 6734 7766