This workshop is designed to provide delegates an understanding on the process of radicalisation from potential actors to the pathways of violent extremism. The workshop will also introduce the effective method of behavior profiling used by security branches to expose potential criminal and terrorist threats.
What you will learn from this Workshop:
- UNDERSTAND the means of violent extremists and how it relates to your community.
- ESTABLISH high level of awareness on global trends of radicalisation.
- IDENTIFY anomalies in Human behavior and ability to read the Human Terrain.
- UTILISE the behavioral profile method to detect potential Threats.
- MASTER the operational process of executing a successful attack.
- EXPERIENCE adversary’s perspectives through training modules and exercises.
Public and Private Sector Security professionals, executive, intelligence officers, military and law enforcement with the following job titles:
- Chief Operations Officer (COO)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Corporate Security Manager
- Crisis Response Manager
- Director of Operations
- Emergency Management Director and/or Manager
- Risk Manager and/or Director
- Security Director and/or Manager
- Security Supervisor
- Vice President and/or Director of Security
Expert Trainer has over 20 years of active service in Military Special Operations followed by a career in the Israeli Police and Diplomatic Security Agency. He is currently the owner of International Security Instructors, a top-tier organisation that provides comprehensive security and risk management solutions, meeting a variety of
He has received the distinguished service award and numerous commendations for his actions in the line of duty, including the Chief of Staff Award for successfully arresting a "live" suicide bomber, strapped with explosives and in progress to target.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Orchard Hotel Singapore
442 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238879
Tel: (65) 6734 7766