Through this workshop, attendees will learn unique quantitative and qualitative methodologies for risk and threat assessment that is fully compliant with the strictest international standards and provides Risk Assessments Planning and the foundation for Implementation of security solutions for:
- Countries and Corporations
- Critical Infrastructures and Assets
- Information Security
- Maritime and Airport Security
- Mega Events
- VIP Installations and Dignitaries
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- EXPLORE methodological tools which enable you to track and analyse possible security risks of critical infrastructure.
- IDENTIFY the major threats and vulnerabilities using an accurate structured procedure.
- ANALYSE "real life" worldwide security events.
- MASTER the innovative method of "Red Team" Simulation.
- RECEIVE theoretical and practical training using the learnt methodology.
- Professionals engaged in security planning.
- Security officers and security experts of critical infrastructure and facilities in government organisations, public and commercial sectors.
- Intelligence officials in security Governmental and Public organisations as well as the private sectors.
Expert Trainer is a retired Colonel from the Israeli Defense Forces – IDF with practical and operative knowledge in research and analysis, risk and threat assessment.
Expert Trainer designed, managed and implemented a variety of complex projects and solutions
for Intelligence, Counter Terrorism, Command and Control (C&C). He is also a research fellow in the ICT - International Institute for Counter Terrorism and has won creative thinking award: Director of Intelligence – IDF (Israel Defense Force).
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
Orchard Hotel Singapore
442 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238879
Tel: (65) 6734 7766