- Intensive 6-Hour Course | 3 Live Sessions
- Remote Access
- 9hrs of downloadable instructional material
- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn at this Digital Masterclass:
- STRENGTHEN crisis management capability in your organisation.
- MAXIMISE the benefits of planning and exercising.
- LEARN how to write a Crisis Management plan.
- MASTER key skills required to manage a crisis.
- GAIN vital practice in exercising a number of scenarios.
- MAKE good decisions in a crisis.
- DISCOVER AND OPTIMISE the benefits of crisis communication.
Vice Presidents, Directors, Head of Departments, Managers, Supervisors, Executives and Personnel of the following disciplines:
- Business Continuity
- Disaster Recovery
- Emergency Management
- Crisis Management
- Environment Health & Safety
- Risk Management
- Public Relations
- Human Resources
Expert Trainer is the founder and Managing Director of the International Protect and Prepare Security Office (IPPSO). He started the company after 30 years as a Police officer. He has provided consulting advice and support to many blue-chip companies, for example; Aon Crisis Consulting, Marks and Spencer, 3M, Sodexo, CallCredit Information Group, Honda UK and Regester Larkin.
He has represented the UK government in a number of countries as a Counter Terrorism expert and has developed and trained many Police, Military and Businesses in Counter Terrorism. He has developed courses for the private sector related to terrorism issues and frequently travels to South East Asia and India where he has trained over 250 senior private security, Police and Military personnel on Counter Terrorism Security. He is the main trainer on the Certified Anti-Terrorism Specialist (CATS) course.
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
This Expert-Led Digital Masterclass is conducted remotely. Our onboarding package will ensure a smooth learning experience.
Not to worry, we're ready to anwer any questions, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.