- Intensive 22-Hour Course | 11 Live Sessions
- Remote Access
- More than 22hrs of downloadable instructional material
- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
The Masterclass will be live video training that will bring together decommissioning professionals from the Oil and Gas Industry. The focus will be on covering all the key aspects of decommissioning, taking note of lessons learned from actual projects and case studies.
The delegates will be taken on a journey starting in the late life of field, circa 8 years from cessation of production (COP). Over the duration of the masterclass, the delegates will progress through early planning, preparation, and finally execution and close out of a typical offshore field. During this time the delegates, through a series of exercises, will participate in the development of a decommissioning strategy, schedule and estimate for a typical field.
Not all delegates may be interested in the full masterclass of 11 sessions and may opt for specific sessions. For this option, all delegates should join the Introduction and Session 1. They may opt to join remaining sessions at different dates in accordance with the masterclass schedule.
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- ENSURE effective decommissioning efforts to minimise impact to our environment.
- REDUCE cost where there are opportunities to capture value from latelife asset management to final decommissioning.
- DETERMINE innovative removal method.
- HEIGHTEN collaboration across stakeholders such as authorities, operators and Oil and Gas Service Equipment (OGSE) players.
- MASTER how decommissioning challenges are managed internationally.
- RECOGNISE future changes and technologies for decommissioning.
- IDENTIFY and MITIGATE decommissioning risks and issues.
- DEVELOP a decommissioning strategy that is in-line with organisation’s needs.
- STRENGTHEN decommissioning skills through real life decommissioning related exercises and case studies.
- Senior management and sponsors
- CSRs and Offshore decommissioning supervisors
- Decommissioning planning and cost estimating engineers
- Decommissioning project engineers
- Decommissioning engineers
- Environmental and safety advisors
- Operations engineers
- Project managers with little or no experience in decommissioning
- All company personnel intending to be involved directly or indirectly with decommissioning
Ian Prince is a Decommissioning Consultant with over40 years of Oil and Gas experience, primarily within construction engineering and management both in the UK and globally. Prior to this, Ian spent close to 30 years with Wood Group where he dedicated 17 years of career in decommissioning related activities.
Since then, Ian is now a well-known Decommissioning Advisor and has been actively providing trainings for decommissioning related courses across the globe. Ian is also a regular presenter and contributor in decommissioning industry work groups and events.
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
This Expert-Led Digital Masterclass is conducted remotely. Our onboarding package will ensure a smooth learning experience.
Not to worry, we're ready to anwer any questions, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.