This 2-day workshop is aimed at equipping delegates with the necessary skills and approaches of Security Questioning. Apart from general guidelines and principals of Security Questioning, delegates will learn the how to use tactical questioning to elicit information from suspects. Through this workshop, delegates will be able to apply the skills and knowledge of Security Questioning when dealing with suspicious documentation, human resource and internal investigation.
Most importantly, this workshop will teach delegates how to identify and differentiate between someone with malicious intent and someone who is duped or coerced into committing a crime. To enhance delegates’ learning experience, this workshop includes both theoretical and simulated scenarios (field exercise) to illustrate the application of Security Questioning in day-to-day security operations.
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- LEARN how to use tactical questioning to uncover information and intelligence from individuals, suspects and/or convicted criminals and terrorists
- MASTER different approaches and techniques to questioning.
- RECOGNISE and DIFFERENTIATE someone with malicious intent and someone who is duped or coerced into becoming a mule.
- APPLY security questioning as an investigative tool to solve an internal security incident in an organisation.
- IMPLEMENT effective security questioning processes in your own protected environment.
Who will attend
- Chief Operations Officer (COO)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Corporate Security Manager
- Crisis Response Manager
- Director of Operations
- Emergency Management Director and/or Manager
- Risk Manager and/or Director
- Security Director and/or Manager
- Security Supervisor
- Vice President and/or Director of Security
Expert Trainer has trained extensively in Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, USA, Middle East and Asia on predictive profiling, red teaming and security engineering. Expert Trainer has over 30 years security and emergency services experience, including service with the Royal Australian Navy, Victorian, Queensland and NSW Fire and Ambulance Services and senior management positions within the Australian security industry and Papua New Guinea.
Expert Trainer is a Licensed NSW Security Consultant holding Security Risk Management, Training, Assessment and WH&S Certificates in addition to being a registered NSW security trainer.
Expert Trainer is a regular invited speaker at international security seminars and has been called before Australian Parliament Senate Committee hearings on Organised Crime as an expert witness on profiling and security within the aviation industry.
Tabletop Exercise - Developing and Testing a Cover Story
Delegates will work in groups and receive specific assignments for developing cover stories for specific missions. They will then be challenged by their peers in the classroom who will test the strength and reliability of the cover story and the ability of the trainee to maintain it against security questioning.
Mall Field Exercise
Delegates will be tasked with specific targets and missions for which they will use their cover stories to gain information and intelligence.
Delegates will brief each other about their experiences in the field. They will also point out weaknesses and strengths in their cover stories and behaviors as individuals and as a group.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Hotel venue to be confirmed.