What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- Identify and understand the present digital technologies that may impact Supply Chain.
- Distinguish between effective vendors and underperforming vendors.
- Analyse total spend and formulate performance measures to develop an effective cost savings strategy.
- Master cost-price analysis techniques.
- Examine the various sourcing methodologies and determine the preferred strategy that suit your organisation’s needs.
- Strengthen your negotiation skills to achieve maximum cost savings.
Directors / Heads / General Managers/ Senior Managers/ Managers/ Supervisors/ Senior Buyers/ Purchasing Officers/ Purchasing Staff/ Cost Analysts from the following industries:
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Education Services
- Food Production
- Government and Public Sector
- Health Services
- Oil and Gas
- Service Providers
- Transport, Storage and Distribution
- Wholesale and Retail
Expert Trainer has more than 30 years of leadership experience in multiple industries as well as in academia and the services sector. He has served as a Board Director of Public Listed companies in Singapore and South Korea. He also served as a Board Director of private companies in the United States, Europe and in the Asia-Pacific region, specifically in Australia, China, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam and Indonesia.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Hotel venue to be confirmed.