- This event has passed.
Sustainable Staff and Capability Development for Oil and Gas Sector
15-Apr-2019 - 16-Apr-2019
This workshop provides attendees with the knowledge and practical experience of best practices around staff development that will optimise cost and improve business outcomes in the oil and gas sector.
It will provide the inputs required for an informed decision on the implementation of an integrated staff competency development programme as well as insights for those who want to optimise existing programmes or want to become more effective leaders.
What you will learn from this workshop:
- MAKE an informed decision on the implementation of an integrated staff competency development program.
- IMPLEMENT staff development that will optimise cost and improve business outcomes.
- EXECUTE a “know-how” program that drives rapid learning, helping functional disciplines to “hit the ground running.”
- IDENTIFY and select capability development content that will generate maximum impact for your organisation.
- FOSTER a learning culture for better business outcomes.
- BUILD a fully competent workforce, meet compliance requirements, streamline training, reduce costs, and achieve your strategic goals.
- Senior managers who are looking for ideas and proven methods to improve staff development in their organisations.
- Leaders who are looking for ways to improve staff development in their department(s).
- First line supervisors who want to immediately improve their leadership skills.
Expert Trainer has more than 30 years of experience in oil and gas, downstream and upstream projects on all levels from engineering to management. He is a seasoned project manager (certified level 3 Shell Project Academy practitioner).
With 10 years of hand-on experience in project management and project services, and 10 years of experience in senior management position, Expert Trainer was accountable for leading a group of 200 professionals across several locations in the Asia Pacific region (Kuala Lumpur, Miri, Bangalore, Singapore, Manilla, Beijing, Perth). He was also the discipline head for all project services staff in the Asia Pacific region (500+), accountable for skill pool health and long-term career development. He was the member of several senior leadership teams across the Shell organisation.
Over the 2-day workshop, Expert Trainer will cover topics and conduct class exercises eg.
- Discussion on how integrated staff development fits into your organisation. Will it be Fit-for -purpose or a “white elephant”?
- What is your leadership philosophy and how do you apply it in a presented case?
- 1-on-1 discussions as a key success factor for leadership.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
Hotel venue to be confirmed.