- This event has passed.
[Expert-Led Digital Masterclass] Essential Oil and Gas Project Management in The Face of Covid-19
March 22 - March 29
- Intensive 12 Sessions
- Remote Access
- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- GAIN a detailed understanding of all aspects of Project Management.
- UNDERSTAND what makes a successful project and why some projects fail.
- IDENTIFY and discuss future changes in Project Management.
- MITIGATE project risks and issues.
- DEVELOP a project strategy to manage an extraordinary crisis.
- MANAGE quality, cost, time and risk of oil and gas Project Management in times of uncertainties.
- DISCOVER opportunities that are relevant as a result of COVID-19.
- Project manager and engineers
- Senior management decision makers
- Commercial management personnel
- Exploration and production personnel
- Petroleum engineers
- Facilities engineers
- Project Control and business services professionals who have the responsibility for planning and controlling project schedules and costs in client and contracting companies
Expert Trainer has 40 years of Oil and Gas experience, primarily within construction engineering and management both UK and international. He is responsible for circa 100 decommissioning studies from liability/conceptual studies through detail, engineering and implementation.
He is implementation manager for the decommissioning of Brent Spar in Norway and author of Decommissioning Strategies for 21st Century’; Co-author ‘Human and Organisation Factors in the End of Service Life and Decommissioning’ and numerous papers/presentations.
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
This Expert-Led Digital Masterclass is conducted remotely. Our onboarding package will ensure a smooth learning experience.
Not to worry, we're ready to anwer any questions, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.