- This event has passed.
Procurement Risk Management and Fraud Investigation Masterclass, Singapore
February 28 - March 1
This 2-day Procurement Risk Management and Fraud Investigation Masterclass dives into a detailed interactive examination of real-life cases of procurement fraud and the red flags that can lead to their identification. Delegates will have the opportunity to acquire a comprehensive framework for a procurement fraud risk management process including how to monitor outsourced vendors. Most importantly, delegates will walk through a step-by-step fraud investigation process to effectively prove bribery and corruption.
What you will learn from this workshop:
- EXAMINE the major types of procurement fraud and their attributes.
- ANALYSE ‘red flags’ for each of the main types of procurement fraud.
- ASSESS the audit process and its role in procurement fraud prevention and detection.
- EVALUATE procurement fraud in the context of enterprise risk management.
- UNDERSTAND how procurement fraud prevention relates to best practices in Compliance Programmes.
- GAIN INSIGHTS into planning, administering and closing an investigation – and put these to the test with a mock investigation process.
- HONE SKILLS in investigative interviewing – and practice in two mock interview scenarios
Mid to senior level executives responsible for: -
- Internal Audit
- Vendor Management
- Risk Management
- Fraud Management and Investigation
With over 30 years of experience in both the public and private sectors, Expert Trainer is a practicing consultant and an expert in the investigations field. He excels at assisting clients solve a range of problems relating to fraud, corruption, controls breach, regulatory issues and codes of business practice across diverse sectors including banking, manufacturing, energy, transport, electronics, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, insurance industries and more in Asia and in the rest of the world.
Expert Trainer’s experience includes investigating very prominent international cases involving bribery, corruption and large-scale fraud. He has conducted many sensitive internal investigations; enhanced due diligence assignments; anti-bribery and fraud risk assessments, remediation and mitigation; representation for parties in international investor/state arbitration proceedings and expert witness services to arbitral tribunals in disputes involving allegations of fraud.
Practical Workshop on Procurement Fraud Investigation
A guided detailed work through of one investigation, highlighting methodologies and processes, issues to consider, working with hypotheses and using best case-management practices.
Investigative Interview Techniques
Two hypothetical case studies will be explored for this exercise.
Hands-on session on investigative interviewing.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Hotel venue to be confirmed.