- This event has passed.
[Expert-Led Masterclass] Hostage & Crisis Negotiation Techniques
4-Dec-2023 - 6-Dec-2023
- Intensive 3 day course
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- LEARN the qualities and skills necessary to excel as a crisis negotiator in high-stakes situations.
- DEVELOP effective strategies for preparing and responding to crisis negotiations.
- UNDERSTAND the different phases of negotiation and how to navigate them successfully.
- IDENTIFY and ADAPT to various personality types to enhance negotiation outcomes.
- MASTER advanced communication techniques, including active listening, empathy, and non-verbal strategies.
- BUILD rapport, trust, and credibility in high-pressure environments.
- DEVELOP strategies to overcome obstacles and challenges in each negotiation phase.
- ACQUIRE practical experience through role-playing exercises in a safe and controlled environment
Professionals working in law enforcement, crisis system management, hostage negotiation and disaster management with the following job titles:
- Hostage negotiator
- Homeland security officer
- Public safety officer
- Director of operations and security
- Crisis consultant
About the Expert Trainer
- International renowned Hostage Negotiator and Crisis Management Trainer.
- Experience in over 250 domestic kidnap and critical incidents and has actively negotiated for over 300 hours.
- Decorated by the late Queen Elizabeth II for 32 years service to policing, deployments as an International hostage negotiator.
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
We will be in touch with more information about the venue closer to the date of the Masterclass. For more information, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.