- This event has passed.
[Expert-Led Masterclass] Covert Operational Tradecraft
July 19 - July 20
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- APPLY operational security and other security practices employed in high-risk, fast-paced intelligence and covert operations environments
- UNDERSTAND technical intelligence assets that can be deployed in support of covert operations, deploy and detect technical surveillance
- MASTER good tradecraft and digital hygiene when researching online covertly
- CAPTURE data relating to the subject, deleted, historic and current without being seen
- EQUIP yourself with the latest and updated methods to effectively profile a subject
- ADOPT the latest cutting-edge tradecraft and good practice around masking
- STEP UP skills in effectively capturing everything in a subject’s digital footprint
- STRENGTHEN investigative skills to meet the new challenges offered by Internet investigations when deployed
- DEVELOP high quality reports and evidence relating to online investigations and intelligence gathering on subjects
Military, government, law enforcement and police investigators with the following job titles:
- Counterintelligence Investigators
- Cybercrime Intelligence Officers
- Digital Media Examination and Device Investigators
- Intelligence Analysts
- Intelligence Collection Managers
- Law Enforcement Investigators
- Military Intelligence Officer
- Security Researchers
About the Expert Trainer
- Over 38 years of experience.
- Former Child Exploitation and Online Exploitation (CEOP) Data Communications Manager, UK National Crime Agency (NCA), and London Metropolitan Police.
- Globally recognised communications data expert, works as an adviser, trainer and consultant to security services, government, and police forces around the world.
- Lecturer for International Policing Organisations, EU cybercrime twinning project, The Council of Europe and The UK College of policing.
Real world applications and examples: Cases and examples, both current and historic will be given throughout, to add depth and relevance to the methodology.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
This in-person Masterclass will be held at Orchard Hotel Singapore. Participants will receive more information closer to the date of the class. For more information, please email us at email@example.com.