[Expert-Led Digital Masterclass] Advanced Open Source and Social Media Intelligence
September 25 - September 28
Who should attend
- Intensive 24-Hour Course
- More than 12 hrs of downloadable instructional material
- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- TRACK and BUILD UP analysis of digital footprint from their human intelligence and online presence.
- MASTER the latest and updated methods and tradecraft to proactive investigation.
- ADOPT the latest cutting-edge tools in relation to social media intelligence monitoring.
- STEP UP investigative skills to meet the new challenges offered by Internet investigations the anonymity of the Darknet.
- STRENGTHEN investigative skills to meet the new challenges offered by Internet investigations the anonymity of the Darknet.
- DEVELOP high quality reports and evidence relating to online investigations and intelligence.
Who should attend
Military, government, law enforcement and police investigators with the following job titles:
- Counterintelligence Investigators
- Cybercrime Intelligence Officers
- Digital Media Examination and Device Investigators
- Intelligence Analysts
- Intelligence Collection Managers
- Law Enforcement Investigators
- Military Intelligence Officer
- Security Researchers
About the Expert Trainer
- Over 38 years of experience.
- Former Child Exploitation and Online Exploitation (CEOP) Data Communications Manager, UK National Crime Agency (NCA), and London Metropolitan Police.
- Globally recognised communications data expert, works as an adviser, trainer and consultant to security services, government, and police forces around the world.
- Lecturer for International Policing Organisations, EU cybercrime twinning project, The Council of Europe and The UK College of policing.
Real world applications and examples: Cases and examples, both current and historic will be given throughout, to add depth and relevance to the methodology.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
This Masterclass will online on Zoom. Participants will receive login details closer to the date of the course.
If you have questions about the course, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.