- Intensive 6-Hour Course | 3 Live Sessions
- Remote Access
- 9hrs of downloadable instructional material
- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn at this Expert-Led Digital Masterclass:
- MITIGATE against the threat of unmanned aerial systems – as drones are typically known in military contexts.
- ASSESS the risk and vulnerabilities of drone terrorism.
- CONSIDER all possible, innovative ways terrorists might use UAS
- ENGAGE in a comprehensive vulnerability assessment to identify security and protection gaps.
- Business continuity managers
- Crisis response managers
- Facilities management managers
- Government ministries
- Security practitioners
- State security agencies
- Strategic planner & managers
- Strategic risk managers
Expert Trainer has been working, training and educating internationally in the field of anti and counter-terrorism for the past 25 years. He is a retired former
member of a counterterrorism training wing, known only as DG1.
He has been delivering education and training to International Police, Armed Forces, and Private Security Personnel including international organizations from both public and private sectors. His work has taken him through Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, United States, Ecuador, Egypt, Poland, Bulgaria, Turkey, Greece, Italy and many more places in connection with his duties. He gives his clients a leading edge in preventing and countering the phenomenon that is International Terrorism to make the world a safer place.
Case study 1
Recent drone strikes on the Saudi Arabia petroleum industry infrastructure highlights the changing methods of terrorists and saboteurs and the constant need to be reviewing counter-terror and security measures and plans. Defensive strategies did not match the methods deployed by terrorists.
Case Study 2
Turkey’s recent deployment of killer drones swarms in coordinated action in Syria demonstrates Ankara’s technological prowess on the battlefield. Turkey was waging an “air campaign run entirely by armed drones demonstrates the evolving nature of Drone warfare.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
This Expert-Led Digital Masterclass is conducted remotely. Our onboarding package will ensure a smooth learning experience.
Not to worry, we're ready to anwer any questions, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's what our past delegates have to say after attending this course:
"The course is very useful and the knowledge that the presenter gave is very fruitful and beneficial to my work."
Singapore Police Force
"Trainer had excellent knowledge"
Centre for Protective Security