This workshop will provide delegates with the knowledge to recognise the components of the subsea control system and have an in-depth understanding of the system production and engineering requirements. Delegates that may not directly be involved with subsea control systems will become familiar with the parts of the system and some of the challenges involved in their installation, repair and maintenance.
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- GAIN INSIGHTS into the system design and components of subsea control system.
- IDENTIFY the different subsea controls equipment can be installed and how to build a system that is efficient.
- UNDERSTAND factors that influence control system design.
- EXAMINE how a subsea control system relates to other systems.
- DESIGN subsea control systems that bring greater efficiency and reliability to operations, enabling project viability while driving down operating cost.
This workshop is specifically designed for personnel who contribute to offshore field development planning, design, installation project whose job titles are as follows:
- Construction engineers
- Deepwater engineers
- Design engineers
- Installation engineers
- Offshore engineers
- Process engineers
- Project engineers
- Riser and Umbilical engineers
- Structural engineers
- Subsea engineers
- System Design engineers
Expert Trainer has more than 25 years of engineering experience in onshore, offshore and marine related sectors. He is very well-versed in Subsea control and Umbilical Systems, Power Cables includiing design, manufacture, load out, installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning.
Expert Trainer has extensive experience in subsea operations, interface management, and has participated in project life-cycle activities within multi-discipline from development & FEED through execution, installation and start-up for both single and multi-well Subsea projects.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Hotel venue to be confirmed.