What you will learn from this workshop:
- UNDERSTAND sustainable procurement trend.
- DEVELOP a sustainable procurement strategy.
- IDENTIFY the key components for sustainable procurement reporting.
- ACKNOWLEDGE key stakeholders’ concerns and MEET demands of stakeholders and executive management.
- ALIGN sustainable procurement and core business strategies.
This workshop is designed for purchasing and supply professionals with operational responsibility for procurement, as well as senior managers and budget-holders with accountability for implementing procurement.
Expert Trainer has over 20 years of experience in procurement, materials management and supply chain management. A thought leader, he specialises in strategic planning, category management and business process optimisation. He has extensive experience in award-winning integrated resorts, leading petrochemical company, large-scale consumer electronics, advance semiconductor wafer fab and regional restaurant chain.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Orchard Hotel, Singapore