This 2-day Managing Internet of Things (IoT) Security Risks Masterclass provides delegates a strategic understanding on the new threats and paradigms emerging from IoT while guiding on the right approaches in handling such threats. Due to the nature of IoT and its ubiquity, security needs to be addressed in a fundamentally different way; the devices are no longer important, but their data is. Based on the zero-trust networking, assume breach and cattle-vs-pets paradigms, this Masterclass will help delegates look at IoT security in a whole different way.
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- Recognise the new threats IoT pose for an enterprise
- Identify the threats and limitations at the technical level
- Integrate IoT security in your existing security management
- Determine proper responses to IoT threats
- Refocus your security efforts to stay in control
- Corporate Business Continuity
- Corporate Infrastructure
- Information Security
- Information Security and Risk
- Network administrators
- Network Architecture
- Network Security Systems
- Network Services
- Payment and Fraud Security
- Payment Systems & Risk Group
- Security Programme
- Security Information Security Policy
- System Administration
Armed with more than 30 years of experience in this industry, Expert Trainer is an independent security consultant. Expert Trainerhas been involved in many large-scale projects including mobile security, banking security, industrial automation, covering technical and non-technical aspects.
Expert Trainer started as a technical security tester and has delivered courses on mobile security in Abu Dhabi, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Capetown. He has international experience in most European countries, the Caribbean, Asia and the Middle East.
Expert Trainer has consulted a large number industries ranging from ministries of Dutch government, utilities companies, banking sectors, Europol, payment providers, and Dutch Telecom operators.
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
Hotel venue to be confirmed.