- This event has passed.
Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM)
January 16 - January 17
This 2-day workshop will provide attendees with an understanding of the subject of Technical Surveillance Countermeasures. What is involved and why it is needed. Leveraging the experience of the director of the largest global TSCM provider, this workshop will equip people who are concerned in the commission or delivery of TSCM services with the tools to plan, understand the needs, liaise & execute operations with TSCM providers.
What you will learn:
- UNDERSTAND the anatomy of a TSCM inspections and what processes and equipment are required to counter the various surveillance threats. Also look at actions required when a surveillance attack is discovered.
- LEARN how to risk assess a site for the suitability of a TSCM inspection, how to plan, schedule and interact with professional TSCM providers to plan the operation covertly and effectively.
- EXPLORE using real world technical examples and case studies of different types of surveillance devices and attacks. Look at some recent cases of international espionage and how these may have been prevented.
- IDENTIFY the different equipment types used by professional TSCM suppliers and the order in which the are used to compete TSCM sweep. Understand the difference between the physical and technical functions of the TSCM process.
- GAIN INSIGHTS into at the main surveillance transmission methods (cellular, Radio Frequency & Wi-Fi) in more detail.
- EXAMINE actual TSCM reports and how you can add extra value to the TSCM process by looking at wider holistic security issues during
the TSCM process.
- LEVERAGE up-to-date threat briefing on the traditional, emerging and future surveillance threats and how these can impact modern
businesses and government entities.
This workshop is designed for public and private personnel and technicians who are concerned with the security of confidential information. The course is valuable for anyone who wishes to understand the modern surveillance threat landscape and how to counter and mitigate the risk from this expanding problem. The types of roles who would benefit from attending this workshop are:
- Public & Private Sector Security Mangers/Directors
- CEO, CIO & COO with Security and Confidentiality Concerns
- Senior IT Security Mangers/Directors
- Facilities Mangers/Directors
- IT Security Professionals
- Government & Law Enforcement Security Professionals
- Hotel, Event & Off-Site Security Mangers/Directors
- Technical personnel conducting TSCM or Security Search Inspections
- Close/Executive Protection Officers
Expert Trainer has over 35 years of experience in TSCM at government and commercial level. Written and delivered TSCM training courses to non-commercial clients from beginner to advanced level, he's carried out security reviews globally to help businesses spot weaknesses in their
physical security and to help find solutions to improve security procedures and defences.
Expert Trainer has been active in countering espionage operations for the last 20 years and constantly evolves new procedures and solutions for emerging surveillance threats. Previously, he spent 20 years as a covert surveillance engineer with MPS New Scotland Yard working on many operations alongside numerous global security services and military units.
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Orchard Hotel Singapore
442 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238879
Tel: (65) 6734 7766