- This event has passed.
Procurement, Supply Chain Fraud and Theft Prevention
25-Jun-2018 - 26-Jun-2018
This 2-day Masterclass on “Procurement and Supply Chain Fraud and Theft Prevention” provides attendees a strategic understanding on how to avoid procurement and supply chain fraud. This Masterclass will highlight the red flags in procurement fraud and ways to deal with it. In addition, attendees will have the opportunity to master the right investigation techniques in exposing fraud cases. Drawing examples from real life case studies, this Masterclass will demonstrate on how to identify procurement fraud while offering an interactive roundtable discussion of current procurement fraud prevention best practices.
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- IDENTIFY the red flags of bribery and corruption
- REDUCE the risk of vendor fraud
- DEVELOP an investigation plan to respond to suspected procurement fraud
- GAIN INSIGHTS into APT’s ‘Advance Persistent Threats’ and Security Protection and Preventative methods
- UNDERSTAND and EMPLOY the different approaches in identifying fraud
- CREATE a procurement process that is free from fraud
- Business and Operational Managers
- Certified Fraud Examiners and other anti-fraud professionals
- Compliance Officers
- Controllers and corporate managers
- Corporate Lawyers and Legal Advisors
- Financial auditors
- Forensic and management accountants, accounts payable and financial analysts
- Governance, risk management officers
- Government procurement officers
- Internal auditors
- Procurement officers
- Strategic and Corporate Planners
- Other operations professionals who are seeking to understand more about the procurement process, as well as learn about different procurement fraud schemes and the measures to deter, prevent or detect them.
Expert Trainer has delivered CIPP, CIWP, CHRM training programmes in a number of countries including Australia, United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kenya, South Africa, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Zambia, China, Ghana and Namibia.
Expert Trainer has an extensive educational background in operating adult education programmes in fields such as international business, human resources management, marketing, procurement, logistics, warehouse and supply chain management for the Australian Institute of Export, Swinburne University, Griffith University, Swinburne University and the North Western Christian University among others.
In addition to this, Expert Trainerhas more than 19 years of experience, in providing public procurement and supply contracts in Hong Kong, where he has worked with and assisted various departments of the HKSAR Government and assisted in various Defence and Security Consulting projects in PRC China, Africa and Australia. Expert Trainer has also been identified as a respected specialist in consulting and assisted in a number of start-up cooperation’s for private and public Europe based companies, who wish to set up businesses or trade with private and state owned enterprise companies in PRC China.
HIGH IMPACT LEARNING - Case Study 1
Case Study - Siemens Bribery Investigation (A global Bribery Investigation that lasted several years) – Group Discussion
Modern Supply Chains are not just plagued by fraud they are laden with Security Issues and Risk – Delegates will look at a number of Disruptions and their Exposure and ways they can Improve their Existing Operation Model
HIGH IMPACT LEARNING - Case Study 2
Cyber Theft Using Online Scams And Hacking Fraud
HIGH IMPACT LEARNING - Case Study 3
Hackers Being Invited By the Pentagon To Hack In To Five Pentagon Websites
HIGH IMPACT LEARNING - Class Exercise 1
Identifying a Procurement Fraud
Delegates will participate in an activity to correctly identify Procurement payment fraud using techniques and solutions from the morning session to correctly locate and uncover the fraud
HIGH IMPACT LEARNING - Class Exercise 2
Delegates will work in teams to use the new information about the Ice Berg Theory and use it to demonstrate risks in an organisation.
HIGH IMPACT LEARNING - Class Exercise 3
Delegates will work in teams applying the ICE BERG Theory with the ICE CUBE Theory to deal with immediate and developing risks by designing and applying a mind map
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel
392, Havelock Road,
T: (65) 6733 0880