[Expert-Led Digital Masterclass] Procurement Risk Management and Fraud Investigation
June 29 - June 30
- Intensive 8-Hour Course | 4 Live Sessions
- Remote Access
- 12hrs of downloadable instructional material
- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn at this Expert-Led Digital Masterclass:
- LEARN why and how high level of corporate integrity can increase incomes and profits of their organisations.
- UNDERSTAND why it is important to prevent procurement fraud as one of the risks, causing the biggest harm to their companies.
- IDENTIFY different types of procurement fraud, explore ways how to recognise them and limit the threatening damage.
- EXPLORE possibilities for the efficient investigation of the loss of their assets, including by recognizing the lies of their employees and by ensuring legal applicability of the collected evidence.
- MASTER how to recover the assets lost.
- General Manager
- Compliance Officer
- Financial Manager
- Internal Auditor
- Purchasing Manager
- Forensic Auditor
- Quality Manager
- Procurement Specialist
- HR Manager
Expert Trainer is one of the most recognised international anti-corruption and integrity experts. He Chairs the OECD Working Group on Bribery in International Business Transactions, Co-Chairs MOBIN (MENA – OECD Business Integrity Network) and serves as a member of the Defence Corruption Monitoring Committee (NAKO) in Ukraine and as the leading expert of CIPE (Centre for International Private Enterprise, USA).
Between 2011 and 2015 he led the Joint Independent Anti-Corruption Monitoring and Evaluation Committee (MEC) in Afghanistan. as an International Commissioner and the Chair.
Expert Trainer of GRECO, the Council of Europe’s Group of States against Corruption, from 2003 till 2011.
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
This Expert-Led Digital Masterclass is conducted remotely. Our onboarding package will ensure a smooth learning experience.
Not to worry, we're ready to anwer any questions, reach us at email@example.com.