- This event has passed.
[Expert-Led Digital Masterclass] Predictive Profiling
May 27 - May 28
- Intensive 6-Hour Course | 3 Live Sessions
- Remote Access
- 9hrs of downloadable instructional material
- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn at this Digital Masterclass:
- MASTER Predictive Profiling methodology and UTILISE it in threat assessments of people, objects and situations.
- DEVELOP terrorist methods of operations through a red teaming tabletop exercise.
- PREDICT plausible terrorist methods of operations and subsequent suspicion indicators.
- LEARN how to detect suspicion, determine the threat and then deploy against it.
- ESTABLISH different approaches to questioning such as those used by law enforcement, intelligence and security agencies.
- LEARN and STIMULATE the use of security questioning in dealing with mules or dry runs.
- DISCOVER effective undercover questioning in open environments where people are not expecting or even welcoming interaction.
Security professionals, executive, intelligence officers, military and law enforcement with the following job titles:
- Chief Operations Officer (COO)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Corporate Security Manager
- Crisis Response Manager
- Director of Operations
- Emergency Management Director and/or Manager
- Risk Manager and/or Director
- Security Director and/or Manager
- Security Supervisor
- Vice President and/or Director of Security
Expert Trainer has more than 30 years of security and emergency experience. He is is the Chameleon Associates Managing Partner for the Australian Pacific Region.
Expert Trainer's security and emergency services experience include service with the Royal Australian Navy, Victorian, Queensland and NSW Fire and Ambulance Services and senior management positions within the Australian security industry. For a period of 10 years, he was employed predominantly within hospitality, holding Security/Safety Management positions with the Sheraton and Accor hotel groups and Corporate Security Manager (Papua New Guinea) for the Southern Pacific Hotels Corporation.
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
This Expert-Led Digital Masterclass is conducted remotely. Our onboarding package will ensure a smooth learning experience.
Not to worry, we're ready to anwer any questions, reach us at email@example.com.