Maritime Cyber Security
April 24 - April 25
This workshop aims to increase awareness and provide knowledge on maritime cyber security through case studies and practical examples that attendees will be able to apply as best practises to their organisations, in order to optimise resources allocation and achieve maximum return-on-investment in the maritime sector.
It will provide the inputs required for building and maintaining a comprehensive cyber security strategy based on a risk-management approach as well as offer insights for those who want to enrich their business cyber security capability maturity.
What you will learn from this workshop:
- DEVELOP an understanding & awareness of key aspects of maritime cyber security.
- UNDERSTAND the vulnerabilities of on-board and at-shore, widely used, IT and OT systems.
- VALUE the importance of developing a risk-based cyber security strategy and policy implementation.
- ADOPT the most suitable code of practice for cyber threat risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- MAKE an informed decision on resources allocation for cyber security measures, tools and infrastructure.
- IDENTIFY and select capability development content that will generate maximum impact for your organisation.
- ACT as ambassadors in promoting a people-focused cyber culture within your organisation.
- Senior managers who are looking to raise awareness on cyber security within their organisations.
- Leaders who wish to be considered as pioneers in cyber security.
- First line supervisors who wish to equip themselves with practical knowledge that will be applied to protect their everyday business activities from cyber threats.
- All staff engaged, directly or indirectly, in the maritime sector (ports, shipping operators, brokers, insurers, government officials, lead auditors etc).
Expert Trainer has over 19 years of professional experience as a navy warfare officer in NATO, EU and UN operations. Since joining the Hellenic Navy in 2003,
he rose to the rank of Lieutenant Commander, and was awarded medals and honorary awards for participation in international missions. During his time with the navy, he worked part-time as an instructor and lecturer with the Hellenic Naval Academy and the Hellenic Air Force.
Expert Trainer has worked as Editor in Chief for the Institute of International Relations at Panteion University's monthly newsletter on Naval Strategy and Maritime Security. He has also taught maritime security and cyber security at the University of Plymouth as a Visiting Research Fellow.
Apart from case study analysis on real-life maritime-related cyber breaches, delegates will also develop a 10-step cyber security policy for your
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Hotel venue to be confirmed.