- This event has passed.
Insider Threat Management
March 25 - March 26
This 2-day workshop on Insider Threat Management will help delegates gain a strategic understanding of risks and threats within an organisation. This workshop covers how to identify Internal Threats and its different types of Internal Threats to how to conduct a risk assessment of their organisation to deter and manage Internal Threats. This workshop presents an in-depth view of the Insider Threat problems and teaches delegates how to develop a proven and comprehensive Insider Threat Risk Mitigation Framework for detecting, deterring and managing Insider Threats.
What you will learn from this workshop:
- DETER, DETECT AND MITIGATE actions by insiders who represent a threat to national security and organisations.
- RECOGNISE actions and behaviours that can signify an Insider Threat.
- ASSESS current Insider Threat Programme for weaknesses and make enhancements.
- IDENTIFY Insider Threat risks, vulnerabilities and weaknesses within an organisation.
- IMPLEMENT risk mitigation strategies and actionable steps that can be taken.
- DEVELOP and IMPLEMENT an Insider Threat Awareness and Reporting Program.
Anyone involved in the development, oversight, or operation of an Insider Threat or risk management program:
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Security Officer
- Chief Risk Officer
- Counterintelligence Investigators
- Facility Security Officer
- Human Resource Manager
- Legal Manager
- Network Security Officer
- Security Officer
Expert Trainer is a highly experienced senior law enforcement, security and incident management practitioner. He has over 37 years of leadership experience in both law enforcement and the security industry. Having spent over 33 years in law enforcement with the Hong Kong Police, Peter reached the rank of Assistant Commissioner
and was awarded the Police Distinguished Service Medal (P.D.S.M.) for his exemplary service and contribution to Hong Kong.
Expert Trainer has been a speaker at numerous international conferences, including: The California Association of Hostage Negotiators, USA; The Interpol Strategic Planners Conference, France; The Razak School of Government, Malaysia; The ASEAN Regional Forum on Bio-Preparedness and Disaster Response Conference, Philippines; the Asia Emergency Management Conference; and the Risk and Resilience Conference, Singapore.
Case study exercises will be guided by Expert Trainer and will also include:
- Case Management on Handling Insider Threats
- How to Develop an Insider Threat Program Blueprint.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Orchard Hotel Singapore
442 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238879
Tel: (65) 6734 7766