[Expert-Led Digital Masterclass] Managing Supply Chain Risk and Disruption
- Intensive 4-Hour Course | 2 Live Sessions
- Remote Access
- 6hrs of downloadable instructional material
- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn at this Expert-Led Digital Masterclass:
- UNDERSTAND what true supply chain security means and how to achieve it
- ADAPT your supply chain when it encounters disruptions and knowing how to address supply chain disruption when it becomes a recurring theme
- IDENTIFY supply chain risk with natural and man-made disasters
- IMPROVE business and operational risk especially during crisis/ disruption
This workshop is designed for purchasing and supply professionals with operational responsibility for procurement, supply chain as well as senior managers and budget-holders with accountability for implementing procurement and supply chain.
- Supply Chain Managers
- Logistics Managers
- Customs Personnel
- Legal Associates
- Warehouse Managers
- Procurement Staff
- Factory Managers
- Government Personnel
- CEO’s and Directors of large and small Supply Chain driven enterprises
- Anyone else involved in Supply Chain Operations
Expert Trainer is a Senior Trainer Consultant for Procurement and Supply Chain. He has over 20 years of experience, in providing public procurement and supply chain contracts. In Hong Kong, he has worked with and assisted various departments of the HKSAR Government.
Expert Trainer holds a voluntary role as the Vice Chairman of Training for the South China Institute of Supply Chain Management at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University, and has a seat on the board with other respected professionals and academics, whose role is acting as a think tank for innovation and improvement in areas of Supply Chain and Procurement.
Case Study: The Amazon warehouse case study – Covid-19
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
This Expert-Led Digital Masterclass is conducted remotely. Our onboarding package will ensure a smooth learning experience.
Not to worry, we're ready to anwer any questions, reach us at email@example.com.